Tuesday, November 16, 2010

POEMS from the PAST (someone I used to love)…


CRAZY FOR YOU
I don’t know how and when this feeling started
Perceiving a love that would never be granted
Although I’m conversant of it from the start
I never disregard for someone already took my heart

I seldom say I’ll never get over you
Absurd to tell but it is true
Whatever I’ve seen in you
This foolish heart has no clue

A revelation was unearthed one evening
Which stricken my marrow and whole being
My heart pumped into a revived rhythm
Beat of one’s betrayal and opportunism

I’m craving to ask the world why
But the best word to give is goodbye
Now it’s just a waste to believe in forever
Million reasons flashed my visage to know it’s over

I faced the mirror and made a vow
Said to myself that it was worth dumping somehow
I dropped a tear, turned my back unaware it made me blue
Worse, without knowing what the reflection uttered
Still, I’m crazy for you…

ONE LAST CRY
With those times I thought I can’t get over
Now I could finally smile and recover
I’ve realized what a waste weeping
I’ve done because of an idiotic feeling

It caused me so much pain
And induced me to a traumatic lane
Anger and treachery filled my emptiness
That is replaced by bitterness

I admit that it is not easy
To heal a wound due to stupidity
I’ll never let myself fall once more
Even put other person into my core

Loving you doesn’t bear regret
But I should learn to move on and forget
I promise that I would try
And that this would be my one last cry…


UNTITLED series..
*Do I deserve to be hurt?
All I wanted was to love and be loved
But now that I was ready to forget
Why does he have to show up?
The rain stopped pouring yet it continuously shed with my tears

Everything were just memories in the past
Then why it does painfully digs until now
Would I let this feeling go?
If he’s the only one I dreamed of

Love isn’t always a matter of giving up
But would I still hold on, if such kills me to loneliness?
So many questions, but how could I provide answers
If I’m still into taking risks and
Expect for something infeasible…


*Would it fascinate you, if I would tend to flash a warm smile?
Would it make you jump in gladness, if I would finally speak up?
Would you permit me, if I’ll touch your eyes to seize reality?
Would you not refuse, if I’ll lean on your shoulder to gain comfort?
Would you ponder, if I’ll start staring at you deeply?
Would you resist, if I’ll try to kiss and hug you tight?
-indeed so foolish to ask certain why’s and if’s..
But would you take it seriously if I’ll utter..I loved you, I still love you and that I’ve never felt this way for someone until you came….


*No matter how I try
My heart couldn’t say goodbye
Thoughts of you still linger
And guess will go never

In spite of the pain
You still drive me in sane
I’m clueless what to do
How to finally get over you

It’s been a long journey
Yet I find it too risky
To tell how I feel
‘coz in the end it might be unreal

I’m tired asking for a sign
Whether I’d be sad or fine
Would you please come back?
And fill what I lack

I’m hurt, deeply wounded, yet I’m still here waiting….

*An emotion suppressed
Yet had hoped that someday
It might be unleashed

Thought it could be forgotten
But a chance was given
To reveal what is unspoken

Long have I waited
The pleasure of love to yield
Still mute to what could have been

Never felt like this before, you came it had soar…..

Love the way you make me laugh
Like simply who you are
Indeed, you’re the sweetest “clown of my life”

Sorry may not be enough
To ease what I lack
Bother believe you’re special

It might not be now
But right time would come
That I could show off the world,
How you mean to me
Eventually they would see
Your genuine side with glee

Honestly, I could tell
Before you realized you like me again
I was then so into you
-a supposed monthsary present ….

No comments:

Post a Comment