Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meeting of the opposites


Taurean-Libran love story
The more you hate, the more you love; meeting of two people alike is equal to soul mates; two hearts drawn together in a love despite obstacles -destiny…

There are many existing viewpoints in love. Indeed, depending upon how a person embraces love, when it comes along. Most of them wishes love to arrive on a right time, at the right place. But isn’t it more gratifying, when it comes the least you expect it yet the moment is too perfect to show off the world how you mean to each other?

On a personal note, it came to me when I never needed someone because I’ve been into a failed love with an almost lover. I am a Taurean- outgoing, looking like stubborn and hard-headed yet desires with extreme caution. I am not easily attracted because I don’t like jumping into a rushed commitment.

Until… one day, a Libran- quiet, seem so compassionate and balanced person approached me and was slowly reaching out. I don’t really like him at first because I’m a bit annoyed with a person who doesn’t smiles.

As we get along, it was not so hard to deal although we are the opposites…
On the 17th of October, the Taurean-Libran affair officially bonded.

Entering in a relationship is not as easy as trying a dress and taking it back to the closet if it doesn’t fits or you aren’t in the mood to wear it. For it to work equal effort in developing a wider understanding and genuinely accepting all aspects in each other’s persona is necessary.

I can’t afford to be extra kind and sweet because I love being myself. And I thank him for being able to handle my inherent immature outburst. He makes me feel secure every day of his love and shows it more than lips can utter. All I can promise is to stay as long as he wants me to…


No comments:

Post a Comment